Basic Principles of our Human Resources Policy;
- To establish and implement a system to determine, select and hire the human resources that will enable our company to perform its activities efficiently.
- Provide an effective communication environment where employees can express their ideas.
- To follow a participatory management policy that incorporates different perspectives and knowledge.
- To establish and implement a career management system that ensures the development of personnel within the organization and ensures that the employees at all levels who are willing to take responsibility are evaluated in the most effective manner.
- Occupational Health and Safety, respect for humanity and the environment by focusing on our activities to ensure business health and safety and to protect the natural environment.
- To own and manage corporate identity development together.
- The personal and corporate values are shared by taking into account the moral and material rights of our employees; to provide a qualified, peaceful and warm working environment.